[1-(Butylamino)-1-methylethyl] phosphinic acid
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Readjusts metabolism disorder caused by diseases or malnutrition and boosts daily growth.
- Improves reproductive results, reduces parturition syndrome such as mummification, abortion and late reconception in cows, goats, sheep and sows.
- Prevents tetany and paralysis caused by calcium and magnesium deficiency after farrowing.
- Helps speed up recovery from exhaustion, farrowing or stress.
- Reduces cannibalism.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Cattle: by intravenous or intramuscular injection (IV or IM)
- Reduce parturition syndrome: 20 ml per head, once in a three day interval, administer 3 – 4 times.
- Speed up recovery: 20 ml per head, once a day for 2 – 3 days.
- Prevent tetany, paralysis: 30 ml per head (in combination with BIO-CALCIMAX).
Goats, sheep: 1 ml per 10 kg of bodyweight by intramuscular injection (IM), once a day for 3 days.
Swine:by intramuscular injection (IM)
- Reduce parturition syndrome: 10 ml per head, once in a two week interval for pregnant and lactating period.
- Speed up recovery after farrowing: 10 ml per head, once in a two day interval, administer 2 – 3 times.
- Stimulate metabolism in case of diseases or ricketiness: 2 - 10 ml per head, once in a two day interval, administer 2 – 3 times.
- Reduce cannibalism in fattening pigs: 0.5 ml per kg of bodyweight for 2 – 3 consecutive days.
Dogs, cats: by intramuscular injection (IM)
- Stimulate metabolism and speed up recovery: 1 ml per 5 kg of bodyweight, once a day for 2-3 consecutive days.
- Problems such as lack of appetite, asthenic, cannibalism and reduced egg production rate: 2 – 2.5 ml per liter of drinking water for 3 – 4 consecutive days.
STORE IN A COOL AND DRY PLACE, TEMPERATURE BELOW 30OC
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY