Yucca schidigeraplant extract
Organic waste degrading bacteria
Organic enzymes: Amylase, Glucanase, Pectinase, Cellulase, Protease
BIO-YUCCA For Shrimp is biological product, containing Yucca schidigera extract, organic waste degrading bacteria and organic enzymes.
Yuccaschidigera sarsaponin is effective in reducing ammonia concentration in pond water. Useful bacteria and organic enzymes accelerate the degradation of organic matters in shrimp pond such as left-over feed and faeces to control odors, reduce toxic gas and pathogens.
- Biodegrades organic waste, improves water quality.
- Stabilizes dissolved oxygen concentration, prevents oxygen deficiency in early morning.
- Deodorizes ammonia and hydrogen sulfide.
- Reduces microbial pathogens.
- Promotes moulting process, improves survival and growth rate.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS:
- Shrimp hatchery: 5g per 1m3 of water, once a week.
- Juvenile ( grow-out pond ):
The first 2 months: 0.3kg per 1,000m3 of water, once every 2 weeks.
The next 2 months: 0.6kg per 1,000m3 of water, once a week.
- Mix BIO-YUCCA For Shrimp with water at the rate 1/100, then spread evenly to the pond. Turn on the paddle-wheel or the aeration system at the same time for an even distribution of the medicine in the whole pond.
- Do not use BIO-YUCCA For Shrimp at the same time with disinfectants.
STORE IN A COOL AND DRY PLACE
KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT
FOR SHRIMP USE ONLY