BIO-YUCCA For Fish is a biological product, made from Yucca schidigera extract, organic waste decomposing bacteria and organic enzymes at a suitable formulation.
· Decomposes organic waste, improves water quality.
· Stabilizes dissolved oxygen concentration, prevents oxygen deficiency in early morning.
· Absorbs toxic gases in fish pond such as NH3, H2S.
· Promotes moulting process, improves survival and growth rate.
· Reduces microbial pathogen population in fish pond.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATIONS:
- Nursing pond: 0.4 kg / 1,000 m3 of pond water, once every 10 days.
- Grow-out pond: 0.8 kg / 1,000 m3 of pond water, once every 10 – 15 days.
- In case fish pond is severely polluted and water has bad smell:
1.2 kg / 1,000 m3 of pond water, once a week until problem is over.
Dissolve BIO-YUCCA For Fish in water at the rate of 1 / 50 (100 g in 5 liters of water), then spread evenly to the pond.
STORAGE: Store in a cool and dry place, keep away from direct sunlight.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY